David Chudzicki on 8 May 2001 22:34:25 -0000

spoon-business: motion to add a player

As per rule 210/3, I hereby move that I be added as a player. I shall be known as David Chudzicki (or any form of "David Chudzicki" that is easily identifiable as referring to me, as per rule 204/2). (I assume that my capability of passing the Turing Test need not be demonstrated.) This is a Secondary Approvable Motion, subject to two-day unanimous conse(210/3). I do not believe that the voting period taking place at present prevents me from making this motion, but if I am incorrect please correct.

David Chudzicki