Jörg Rathlev on 25 Apr 2001 21:30:26 -0000

spoon-business: A new banker?

I nominate myself for the Office of the Banker.

Note however that I'll resign if my debt-system-removal proposal fails, as I don't want to have that much work managing the debts.

Oh, and the last banker's and bean counter's report were created nweek 17. Is anyone motivated to create reports for nweeks 18, 19, 20 and 21? If not, I make the following proposal (well, I make the proposal anyway, but if someone's going to create the reports, I'll withdraw it):

\begin{proposal}
\title{Resolution to reset scores}

Whereas, the last Banker's report was issued nweek 17, and

Whereas, the last Bean Counter's report was issued nweek 17 and reported the scores as of 2 March, 20001, and

Whereas, it doesn't seem likely that anyone has enough time and motivation to calculate the exact current scores and to create a comprehensive list of all existing debt objects,

Therefore, let it be resolved that, upon the adoption of this proposal,

1. the scores of all Nomic Players are set to ten points, and

2. the score of the Bank is set to 500 points, and

3. all existing debt objects are destroyed.

\end{proposal}

Joerg