Jorg Rathlev on 17 Apr 2001 21:18:39 -0000

RE: spoon-business: Failed Proposal Fine

> I feel that it is time to adjust the Failed Proposal Fine.  I
> make it 5 for
> this nweek and will lower it next week to try to spur the game on.  Banker
> - have you adjusted any of your adjustable fines?

You can actually change that value during the voting period? IMHO, that's bad, as people might want to deactivate some proposals if the FPF seems too high to them.

I propose:

\begin{proposal}
\title{Awards and Fines should be known before voting starts}

Amend rule 323 by replacing both occurences of "Once per nweek," with "Once per nweek, but not during the voting period,"

\end{proposal}

Joerg