Antonio on 14 Mar 2001 23:09:39 -0000

spoon-business: RFJ 28: Ruling

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:14:04 -0000, you wrote:

>> Statement:
>>
>> Debts are not Objects as defined by Rule 316/0.
>>
>> Analysis:
>>
>> Rule 347/0 states that "Debts are objects" (note the
>> lowercase spelling of "objects"). Rule 347/0 also states that
>> "Debts are divisible", but Objects as defined by Rule 316/0
>> are "indivisible".
>>
>> I conclude that debts are not Objects as defined by Rule 316/0.

Rule 316/0 takes this in account by stating:"Objects may not be
created, destroyed, or otherwise altered, transferred, or adulterated
except as allowed by the Rules.". As for the spelling it is only a
minor technicality better suited by a motion to trivially amend.
Therefore

I Rule: FALSE

I submit a motion to amend trivially rule 316/0 by replacing the word
"objects" with "Objects"

[[I wonder what would have happened if I had made that a judicial
order instead of a motion to amend trivially"]]
--

zagarna