Joel Uckelman on 24 Feb 2001 01:47:45 -0000

spoon-business: motion

Since XnJester quit on the discussion list, he's still technically a
Player, which means that he could be selected as a Judge. I hate to do
this---it sort of feels like I'm kicking someone out, even though I'm
not---but I'm making a Motion to Remove XnJester. I hope he comes back
sometime, but he should probably be moved over to the Former Player part of
the Roster.

The above Motion is recognized as M21/0, and will be adopted in 10 days
baring any objections.

--
J.