Joel Uckelman on 22 Feb 2001 22:02:08 -0000

spoon-business: a modest proposal

I just realized that, contrary to what was said before, R350 could be
repealed before it would take effect. The first instant anyone could be in
violation of R350 would be 00:00:00 on 1 March. That is also the exact time
at which the next batch of Proposals will come into effect. So, since a
Proposal to repeal the Rule would be effective, I feel bound to try.

So, here's a Proposal entitled "Repeal R350" with the text "Repeal R350."

That has to fetch me the record for "Proposal text differing least from its
title" or something like that.

--
J.