Joel Uckelman on 5 Feb 2001 06:51:18 -0000

spoon-business: another prospective Player

I'm making a Motion to Add the person Jonathan Downes as the Player jonno.

And, for expediency, I'm recognizing it too.

jonno will become a Player in three days if there are no objections.

(Does this bother anyone, my doing something and recognizing it in one
piece of mail? No one else can do this, so maybe I shouldn't, but I can't
think of any specific harm it does, so...)

--
J.