Joel Uckelman on 17 Jan 2001 00:33:36 -0000

spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 11

The following Proposals are up for voting:

P363/1, Cleanup, Joel Uckelman
P375/1, A Resolution for Point Amnesty, Joel Uckelman
P376/0, C/RG-Contest fix, Benjamin
P377/0, Tax Collector Fix, Poulenc
P378/0, Similarity Game fix, Benjamin
P379/0, Poetry Competition c/rg, M'cachessilnath
P380/0, NomicHome, M'cachessilnath
P381/0, Motions of no confidance, Poulenc
P382/1, Parties, Poulenc
P383/0, Extra Vote fix, Poulenc
P384/0, Motions to Create or Destroy Points, Poulenc
P385/1, Mediocrity, Poulenc
P386/0, The Thug and Its Uses, Joel Uckelman
P387/0, Randomness and Dice, Joel Uckelman
P388/0, I Second That, Joel Uckelman
P389/0, Foully voting AGAINST every single proposal on every ballot really
drives me up the wall you will know if youre the one im talking to i really
think something ought to be done about this blatant misuse of democratic
principles and this is a holy crusade t, Poulenc

Also, I just noticed that The KId's term as Officer of Supreme Justice ends
this week (ends of terms are listed on the Current Officers page now). As
per R205/1, The Kid is automatically nominated and elected since no other
nominations were received. [[Note: now that I have something to remind me,
I'll begin to announce things like this in a more timely fashion.]]

--
J.