Harrison, Andrew on 16 Jan 2001 13:05:44 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Contract

> > [[I need money so I am going to sell my soul for points.
> If multiple
> > people are interested I can create more of these]]
> >
> > I hereby create the following contract:
> >
> > Activation condition: when signed by Poulenc and one agent,
> > other agent,
> > referred to here as the Buyer.
> >
> > The Buyer agrees to owe a debt of 15 points to Poulenc, and
> > to specify a
> > proposal and a direction of vote for that proposal to Poulenc
> > by the end
> > of the second-last day voting this nweek.
> >
> > Poulenc aggrees that e will allow eir vote on the specified
> > proposal this
> > nweek to be guided by the Buyer's specified direction.  If
> Poulenc is
> > required to vote in a particular way on that proposal by one
> > or more other
> > contract simmilar to this one then e shall vote in the
> > direction indicated
> > by the majority of contracts, or default to abstain in the
> > case of a tie.
> >
> > Poulenc
> >
> > [[I think this has to be recognized by the OBC]]
> >

> Does it? Hang on, let me just check the rules to see what I'm
> supposed to
> do...

Ok, the above is recognised at Contract Offer #100.
BTW Poulenc, you start by saying the contract is between you and one other
agent, yet you end by saying what you'll do if there are more than one.
Which is it?

--
The Kid