Dan Waldron on 7 Dec 2000 21:05:02 -0000

spoon-business: Re: proposal recognition and stuff, and stuff.

[[

> In my capacity as Banker, I hereby set the Adopted Proposal Award at
> one point, and the Opposed Minority Awards at 20 points. As the Tax
> Collector, I set the Failed Proposal Fine at 20 points. (This will
> hopefully discourage everyone from allowing proposals to be voted on
> this week...)
>
> Also, on a personal note, I make all of my proposals inactive (until I
> weather the storm that is the semester's end).

This is a good way of getting around the craziness of this week.  There
will still need to be a ballot, as there are several elections running,
but it will be much simpler and less time-consuming.

Clearly, the Administrator will be too busy in the next week-or-so to do
all the nescessary proposal maintenence, so I will follow his example.

I have a request for Joel for the web page, though.  I think it would be a
good idea to list the rule-ownership standings with the point standings on
the page.  Time permitting, of course, could you include this piece of
pertinent information?

]]

I make all my active proposals inactive.

I purchase one Extra Vote from the Bank, at a cost of 100 points.

Poulenc