Dan Waldron on 21 Nov 2000 19:36:39 -0000

spoon-business: Recinded Proposal and Replacement 1.

I recind my submit to create a proposal titled "Property Ownership" and
instead submit this new version with some error corrections.

The following is a new proposal titled "Property ownership"

1. Enact a new rule with the title "Property Ownership" and text as
follows:

Agents may own entities.  Unless otherwise specified in the rules, the
initial owner of any entity is this game.

_____

2. Enact a new rule with the title "Agents and Property Ownership" and
text as follows:

Agents are non-transferrable.  Unless specified otherwise in the rules,
each agent is owned by this game.

Each player is owned by emself.
_____

4. Enact a new rule with the title "Transferrable objects" and text as
follows:

If the rules specify an entity to be a transferrable object then the owner
of that entity may transfer ownership of that object to any other agent at
will by posting to the public forum.  The ownership of non-transferrable
objects may not be changed by this method.
_____

5. Enact a new rule with the title "Ownership may change by the rules
only."

Entities may not be created, destroyed except as specified by the rules.
The ownership of entities may not change excpet as specified by the
rules.
_____

Poulenc.