Adam Tomjack on 9 Oct 2000 05:37:02 -0000

spoon-business: Judgement on RFJ 17

> 17, God: You guys are out to get me.
>
> There you go, God. Knock yourself out.

[[
I rule True!

Obviously "me" is me.  I think you guys are out to get me because I
retardedly didn't proofread my judgement.

Oops, by Rule 8, this is a comment.  Here, let me try again...
]]

On the truth of the statement:
	"You guys are out to get me."

I rule false.

Since this RFJ came from Benjamin, I will assume that "me" referers to em.  I
will also assume "You guys" refers to all Players in this nomic, since "guys"
is commonly used to address groups of same or mixed gender.  I rule that The
Players of this nomic, except for Benjamin, are out to get Benjamin is false
because [[ while I, God, am out to get Benjamin >:-> ]] clearly the other
Players are making an effort to resolve the issue of whether or not Benjamin
should be on the Roster[[ and because that leaves me as the sole Player out
to get Benjamin, there are no "guys" in the plural sense]].

[[ Sorry, Benjamin.  I'm not really out to get you. ]]

God

--
Adam Tomjack
adamtj@xxxxxxxxxx