Benjamin Bradley on 9 Oct 2000 05:14:17 -0000

spoon-business: Proposal

this game is pretty fun!
I've noticed lots of inconsistencies in how proposals, rfjs, business in
general is introduced. (i.e. what happened to using <proposal> tags or
have we not been going that because the parser is not online yet? -
anyway, when it gets online, we need to write the for atting requirements
into the proposal rule)

Here's my proposal:
<proposal title="Liars, and how to deal with them">
If an Agent makes a statement in a public forum implying the truth of a
statment X, when e already knows statement X to be false, then e is a
Liar. If an RFJ is submitted, and said Agent is found to be a Liar, then e
shall be docked 5 points.
If said Agent makes a public apology (apologizes in a public
forum) before the Judgement is made, then e will be docked only 3 points
instead of 5.
</proposal>

No offense to you at all, God.
Hopefully, this rule will help us all be a bit more thorough when saying
things.

- You have received mail from Benjamin Bradley. meh.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush