Jeff Schroeder on 9 Oct 2000 02:19:15 -0000

spoon-business: Judgement on RFJ 7

7, Actions taken in a forum that is not a public forum are invalid.

I rule the previous statement to be true.

Rule 112/0 states:
Fora are the means by which Players communicate. All Fora are either public or private. A Player using a Forum is considered to be "in" that Forum at the time of its use. Actions may be taken only in public Fora, unless otherwise specified in the Rules.

According to the rule, actions cannot occur in non-public Fora. This RFJ does not seem to be necessary because the required circumstances can never exist. However, to provide any additional clarification, I judge that the statement is to be interpreted as true.

Jeff Schroeder