Kieron Jarvis on 5 Oct 2000 05:02:49 -0000

spoon-business: RFJ: A non-Player can be a judge.

I request judgement on the following statement:

An agent needs to be a Player to be selected as a judge.

Rule 236 seems to be the only one governing selection of a judge. While the
wording presupposes that you must be a Player to be selected as a judge it
doesn't explicitly state it. Hence I request a judgement.

If ruled true this judgement will affect the game state in regards to the
judgements made by Benjamin Bradley. So Judicial Orders should be made to
clarify the game state.

XnJester