Tom Plagge on 30 Oct 2003 07:41:33 -0000

Re: [hosers-talk] how to bring back that 2400 baud feelin'

> As for the SGI, I really really don't need another computer. It would be
> fun to play with the Indigo, but there are dozens of other fun things
> queued up ahead of your Indigo right now.

Damn.  I thought sure I could get rid of that piece of shit.
Heh.
-t

Tom Plagge                              UC Berkeley Physics Dept.
351 LeConte Hall                        Voice: (510) 643-1650
Berkeley, CA  94720                     Email: tplagge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx