Josh on 30 Jul 2003 00:02:20 -0000

Re: [hosers-talk] nmh question

Tom Plagge sez:
>> Not that a math degree would have guaranteed that he got it right.
>>
>> HALSADICK
>>

>> !
>
>"The closer to one the better, so let's take for instance the size of Hal's
>unit."
>
>"In meters."

Thank you, Tom, for a very big loud laugh. There's no one in the fucking
house all week here.

>When's Pynchon's book coming out?  I couldn't find it on Amazon.

It's not that far along. For some reason some word about it got out
closer to the publication of Mason & Dixon, but the word was also that
he had been working on the book since the time of like Lot 49 or
GR. So hopefully it's not going to be posthumously published or
something like that.

Josh

--
josh blog: http://www.ellipsis.cx/~kortbein/blog/