Jeff Schroeder on 9 Sep 2001 01:10:42 -0000

Re: hosers-talk: recommendations

Well this is an extremely difficult decision that really has more to do with personal experience than anything else. I assume this is for a GUI since you are talking about toolkits? If so, Perl is easy to use and learn and port. I am not really a Perl fan because of the performance hit and it sounds like that is important to you. I know that python and tcl/tk are two popular toolkits.

Try this link to see if it can point you into a good direction:
http://tunes.org/Review/Languages.html

jeff