My name is Josh Kortbein on 15 Aug 2001 04:41:43 -0000

Re: hosers-talk: Radiohead Concert

> Ah, the Radiohead concert in Boston was damn good.  Just thought you'd like
> to know.

Radiohead??? They suck. I mean, they suck. Suck, suck, suck, suck, suck. I
hate them so much. They suck. I used to have a .sig with a quote of Billy
Corgan's proclaiming how great they were, and I sucked because of it.
Radiohead sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks, sucks. If I didn't say they sucked,
no indie girls would visit my web page. So, Radiohead sucks. Please visit
my web page. Radiohead sucks. I'm hip; I call my web page a "blog". Heh.
That's short for "weblog". Radiohead sucks. Sucks, I tell you. Sucks.
Radiohead.  Sucks.

Josh

P.S. Smashing Pumpkins Rule!!!
josh blog: http://www.ellipsis.cx/~kortbein/blog/