B K on Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:54:01 -0600 (CST)

Re: [HS] welcome to Heraldry School!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sara L Uckelman" <liana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <heraldry-school@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 11:14 AM
Subject: [HS] welcome to Heraldry School!

So, what I'd like to hear from you are a few things - first,
introduce yourself to the rest of the students (there's just 5 of
us here, and we're all in it together, so don't by shy), and then
let me know where your interests lie (I have one vote for "names"
already) so that I can try to tailor lessons to what you're
interested in.

Sorry for the delay in replying. Between school last week and Bardic Madness over the weekend I have gotten behind on email.

By way of Introduction;

My name is Andronikos Tzangares ho Philosophos, I reside in the Barony of Nordskogen. I am fairly new to the SCA, I have been attending events for a little less than six months.

I became interested in heraldry while researching my name. So I guess my primary interest is in period names and naming practices. I am interested in Armory practices within the SCA, so any lessons in this area will also be greatly appreciated.

yis,
Andronikos