Ron Knight on Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:26:01 -0600 (CST)

Re: [HS] welcome to Heraldry School!

Aryanhwy:
> So, what I'd like to hear from you are a few things
> - first, introduce yourself to the rest of the students
> (there's just 5 of us here, and we're all in it together,
> so don't by shy), and then let me know where your
> interests lie (I have one vote for "names" already)
> so that I can try to tailor lessons to what you're
> interested in.  (Feel free also to recommend topics
> at any point along the way!)  I'd also like to know
> where you're at information-wise already.

Greetings to all!

My name is Modar.  I've been in the SCA for a
number of years and been doing heraldry for
a bit.  (Anyone really wanting specific details
can browse my personal SCA webpage at:
http://www2.kumc.edu/itc/staff/rknight/Modar.htm )

My reason for joining is that I am curious to see
how others are doing teaching of heraldry.  I am
always looking for new means with which to pass
on heraldic knowledge.

Because this is my focus, I am happy to go over
any and all material at any level of knowledge.
If I know it already, it's a good review and if I
don't know it...then I want to learn it.  *grin*

Modar