Bill Jaffe on Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:34:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Land Phase Order, response to JJ's question...

I think that it's 6 of one and half-dozen of the other...
Since the garrisons are under siege, I think the Russians should have the
OPTION of granting honors of war. The other garrisons affected were not yet
under siege. How's that for straddling the fence.

A - they surrender - 1 vote
B - they are automatically repatriated - 2 votes
C - the besieger has the option of granting honors (otherwise they
surrender, I assume) - 1 vote.

Still need to hear the other 3...

Austria
Bill Jaffe
Wargaming since Tactics (1958), and playing 18xx since 1829
billj@xxxxxxxxxxx