Michael Gorman on Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:24:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [eia] Forcible Access

At 04:15 PM 7/27/2006, you wrote:
>Thus spake "Kyle H":
> >     There is no rule 12.3.9 in my rulebook (that came out of the
> box).  When
> > you said, "all the optional rules", I thought that meant all the optional
> > rules in the gamebook, but apparently that means something else.  Where
> can
> > I find the optional rules that we are using that don't appear in the
> > rulebook?
> >
> > kdh
>
>12.3.9 is from the official errata. Here's a copy of the rules with
>the errata incorporated:
>
>http://eia.xnetz.com/rules/eiarules-with-errata.html

The phrasing on peace treaty access is clearer in this copy too.  Which
means my last post about fleets was wrong.  Fleets have until 6 months to
be out, not 3.  So you can put fleets into port after three months, just
not garrisons.