Joel Uckelman on Mon, 24 Jul 2006 03:50:08 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Turkish Repatriation, July 1806

Due to the distance, there are a lot of potential routes and I haven't
counted them all out in a systematic way. These are the shortest I've been
able to find:

The Grand Vizier and 1I are repatriated to the area between Czernowitz
and Galatz.

1I at Breslau is repatriated to the area between Czernowitz and Galatz.

Pechlivan Khan, Kushanz Ali, 2I, 2C are repatriated to the area NW of
Sarajevo.

The Duke of Brunswick is given a kebab and sent home.

Also, France has 1i to repatriate during the reinforcement phase which was
displaced from Lubeck last month.

--
J.