Joel Uckelman on Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:00:13 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [eia] Prussian trade

Thus spake "James Helle":
> Joel, you said;
> Prussia should be $8, for Hamburg, not Stettin.
>
> I'm not sure I understand this sentence.  I show Prussia controlling the
> following;
> Danzig.......0/1
> Konigsburg...1/2
> Stettin......2/3
> Lubeck.......0/1
> Hamburg......3/4
> Copenhagen...1/2
> Christiana...0/1
> TOTAL........7/14
>
> Am I missing something?

I mean for American trade, Prussia should get $8, not $6, because you
can use Hamburg instead of Stettin (presumably for this econ phase
only, since you said that you intend to free Denmark, and ports for
American trade must be either home or conquered).

--
J.