Kyle H on Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:28:22 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] May 1805, Austria can start as follows

> Assuming someone can provide me with history as to money expenditures and
> foraging losses?

    We do not publicize our money expenditures.  So you may spend money
however you wish.  And I don't think Austria had suffered any foraging
losses, because the former player wasn't moving anything.  (Please correct
me if I'm wrong.)  So correcting for previous turns should be pretty easy.
You get Austria's starting setup plus one economic phase (March '05), most
of which has probably not arrived yet anyway.

> I will need a roster and e-mail addresses, I should have kept them as
people
> were introducing themselves, but didn't.

    As Joel said, you can just email country@xxxxxxxxx to get in touch with
any of us individually.  For the record, here is a list of players with
their countries:

Britain = Jim
France = Mike
Prussia = Mark