Joel Uckelman on Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:46:58 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] FW: Eia PBEM

Thus spake "Karau, Mark":
> Greetings everyone, I tried sending this to a list earlier today and it
> was bounced so I am trying to resend it.  Evidently there is a game of
> EiA in the works that needs a seventh player.  I'd be happy to join in.

We've had more interest than I expected; I think you were fifth to reply.
(Actually, if you found three more, you could start a second game.) Should
we keep you in mind if we need more players in the future?

--
J.