Karau, Mark on Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:26:00 -0600 (CST)

[eia] FW: Eia PBEM

Greetings everyone, I tried sending this to a list earlier today and it
was bounced so I am trying to resend it.  Evidently there is a game of
EiA in the works that needs a seventh player.  I'd be happy to join in.

Mark Karau

________________________________

From: Karau, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:14 PM
To: 'eia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Eia PBEM

Greetings.  I just stumbled on this list while browsing the net looking
for an EiA PBEM game to join and it appears that you are looking for a
seventh player.  My name is Mark Karau, I'm in my mid-30s and have been
gaming for twenty years now.  I've played numerous face to face games of
EiA and have played every power other than Turkey.  I have never played
by e-mail but have been thinking about giving it a try for a while.  If
you're still looking for a seventh let me know, I'd be happy to join and
it doesn't matter to me who I play.

Mark Karau