James Helle on Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:19:01 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] British Naval Phase- Mar. 1805

The 5th and the 6th/7th fleets move in the order listed.  The 6th and 7th
fleets move as a stack, of course, and enter the English Channel as they
exit the blockade box.

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Michael Gorman
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:00 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: Re: [eia] British Naval Phase- Mar. 1805

At 03:50 PM 11/16/2005, you wrote:
>1st Fleet:  Palermo sea space --> Toulon blockade box
>2nd Fleet:  blockade Toulon
>4th Fleet:  Gibraltar --> English Channel
>5th Fleet:  Christiana blockade box --> Riga blockade box
>6th Fleet:  St. Malo blockade box --> Port of Christiana
>7th Fleet:  St. Malo blockade box --> Port of Christiana
>
>There is a port battle at Christiana.  As there is a garrison the harbor
>defenses will fire first, follwed by the British, with the survivors of the
>defending Denmark fleet firing last.  After combat the British fleets will
>automatically be retreated into the Christiana blockade box.

What is the order of movement for the 5th, 6th and 7th fleets?  When the
5th fleet departs, the port of Christiana will not be blockaded and I will
have the option to attempt interception on the 5th fleet.  I need to know
where everything else will be when I decide if I want to make that attempt.

Similarly, I could attempt to intercept the 6th and 7th fleets as they
depart so I'll need to know what sea space they entered when they released
the blockade.