Michael Gorman on Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:00:34 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] British Naval Phase- Mar. 1805

At 03:50 PM 11/16/2005, you wrote:
1st Fleet:  Palermo sea space --> Toulon blockade box
2nd Fleet:  blockade Toulon
4th Fleet:  Gibraltar --> English Channel
5th Fleet:  Christiana blockade box --> Riga blockade box
6th Fleet:  St. Malo blockade box --> Port of Christiana
7th Fleet:  St. Malo blockade box --> Port of Christiana

There is a port battle at Christiana.  As there is a garrison the harbor
defenses will fire first, follwed by the British, with the survivors of the
defending Denmark fleet firing last.  After combat the British fleets will
automatically be retreated into the Christiana blockade box.

What is the order of movement for the 5th, 6th and 7th fleets? When the 5th fleet departs, the port of Christiana will not be blockaded and I will have the option to attempt interception on the 5th fleet. I need to know where everything else will be when I decide if I want to make that attempt.

Similarly, I could attempt to intercept the 6th and 7th fleets as they depart so I'll need to know what sea space they entered when they released the blockade.