Joel Uckelman on Sun, 18 Sep 2005 13:44:53 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] political change summary

Thus spake "J.J. Young":
> Here's a look at how everyone's political status has changed so far this =
> month.  Let us know if I've made any mistakes:
>
> Austria declared no wars.
> Austria allied with Turkey (+1 PP).
> Austria gained control of no minors.
>
> Britain declared war on the Two Sicilies (-2 PPs).
> Britain gained control of Baden (+1 PP).
>
> France declared war on Baden, Berg, and Romagna (-3 PPs).
> France gained control of the Kingdoms of Sweden and the Two Sicilies (+4 =
> PPs).
>
> Prussia declared war on the Duchies and Mecklenberg (-2 PPs).
> Prussia gained control of Portugal (+1 PP).
>
> Russia declared war on the Kingdom of Sweden (-2 PPs).
> Russia gained control of Sardinia (+1 PP).
>
> Spain declared war on Morocco, Portugal, and Sardinia (-3 PPs).
> Spain gained control of Tunisia (+1 PP).
>
> Turkey declared war on Tunisia (-1 PP).
> Turkey allied with Austria (+1 PP).
> Turkey gained control of Berg, the Duchies, Mecklenberg, Morocco, and =
> Romagna (+5 PPs).
>
> Overall changes:
> Austria:  +1 PP
> Britain:  -1 PP
> France:  +1 PP
> Prussia:  -1 PP
> Russia:  -1 PP
> Spain:  -2 PPs
> Turkey:  +5 PPs

I agree. I'll send out the graphical representation of that (the PSD) as soon
as I can get it off my laptop.

  A   B    F    P    R    S    T
  0   0    0    0    0    0    0   initial
     -2                            B DOW K2S, -2
          -3                       F DOW Berg, Baden, Romagna, -3
               -2                  P DOW Duchies, Mecklenburg, -2
                    -2             R DOW Sweden, -2
                         -3        S DOW Morocco, Portugal, Sardinia, -3
                              -1   T DOW Tunisia, -1
 +1                            0   A allies T, +1
          +1                       F controls K2S, Sweden, +4
                              +3   T controls Berg, Duchies, Mecklenburg, +3
                              +5   T controls Morocco, Romagna, +2
               -1                  P controls Portugal, +1
                         -2        S controls Tunisia, +1
     -1                            B controls Baden, +1
                    -1             R controls Sardinia, +1
 +1  -1   +1   -1   -1   -2   +5   end Political Phase, January 1805

--
J.