Kyle H on Sat, 17 Sep 2005 07:04:13 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] [escrow] January 1805 Political Orders

> Unless I missed something, all minors that had a DOW against them were
> supported by somebody, so nobody got any freebies.

    FYI, I believe some of us (including me) were under the misconception
last time we played that if nobody sponsored a minor country, the attacking
country would control it automatically (without an invasion).  But we were
corrected by those who are better able to read the rules.  Turns out that
you still have to invade the minor country as usual, but a minor country
without a sponsor does not get to place its military forces.  I just wanted
to clarify that point for anyone else who might still harbor that lingering
misconception.

kdh