Michael Gorman on Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:43:32 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Swedish and Sicilian Setup

Looks like France sets up minors first so I'll send out the setup for mine while the rest of the rolls come in.

The Two Sicilies
The 1st Naples Corps is placed in Naples with 7I and 2C
A 1I garrison is placed in Palermo
The Naples Fleet with 5 ships is placed in the sea space bordering Palermo and Tunis.

Sweden:
The Swedish 1st Corps is filled to 8I and 2C
The Swedish 2nd Corps is filled to 1I
1I garrisons are placed in Abo, Karlskrona and Malmo
Corps are placed in Sveaborg and Stockholm
The Swedish fleet is placed at sea adjacent to Malmo and Christiana with 12 ships