MALabbett on Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:50:12 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] no word regarding seventh player

According to family legend Albert Labbett was a gunner on the Royal
Sovereign at Trafalgar. To be fair most englishmen have ancestors in the Royal  Navy,
it was probably the biggest "employer" in the land during wartime (circa  one
million men during World War I)

Great Uncle Art was the chief stoker of the battleship Warspite during  World
War I and was wounded at the battle of Jutland in 1916. He was the biggest
man on the ship at 6'4" and 200 lbs....now high school kids are hitting 250+
lbs by the age of 16.

I have no opinions as yet regarding the access rules so I will cravenly
abstain from voting.

Cheers

Mark