Michael Gorman on Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:37:22 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Russian Land Phase, April 1807

At 01:51 PM 6/20/2005, you wrote:
    I think JJ and Mike are right.  In order for the garrison to be
expelled, a siege would have to be declared.  But like JJ, I could be wrong.

kdh

I'm pretty sure that if I send a corps up there, the British garrison would have to leave going through the chain of the combined movement rules for multinational forces in a combat zone since Russia and Prussia are at war.

I don't think just having two nations not at war with each other both having access to Prussian territory is cause for expelling either side. Since Russia and Britain are now at peace, that British corps is not in enemy territory, it is in Prussian territory occupied by a non-hostile Russian force.

Mike