Michael Gorman on Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:26:12 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Russian Land Phase, March 1807

At 12:20 PM 6/3/2005, you wrote:
Depots removed: Warsaw, Trabizond, 2 areas N of Trabizond

1I at Warsaw holds, drops 1M, auto
1I at Kharkov picks up 1M, drops 5I, auto
1I S of Trabizond -> Trabizond, drops 3I, 4M, 5-
1I at Jaffa holds, drops 3I, 6M, auto
1I at Acre holds, drops 9I, auto
1I at Jerusalem holds, auto

1I at Danzig drops 1I -> Thorn, 5-
1I at Danzig -> E of Danzig, 5-
2I, Kutusov at Danzig hold, -$1

There's no supply source for Kutusov's corps. Ceded provinces can be used to build depots but only minor and home nation cities can be supply sources.

7.2.3.1 SUPPLY SOURCE DEFINITION: A "supply source" is any unbesieged controlled city area in a major powers home nation or controlled minor country that is unoccupied by enemy forces and that contains a depot.