Michael Gorman on Tue, 17 May 2005 15:23:56 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Austrian land phase, Feb '07

At 01:38 PM 5/17/2005, you wrote:
Did Austria want to take its foraging losses inside Magdeburg as -3 Hessian I
(which would remove the corps-it's going to disappear at the end of the month
anyway), or as Austrian factors (if militia are lost, this could affect the
morale of the Austrian force in the impending relief battle) ?

I think this was the only other thing Mike was waiting on.

-JJY

Incorrect. The primary issue is too many Austrian militia factors in the corps at Posen. By the numbers in the economic phase, I don't see any way that corps could have 2 factors in it. If it does not, then a portion of the Austrian land phase is impossible and it is, to me at least, a fairly critical portion.

Mike