Joel Uckelman on Tue, 17 May 2005 09:16:47 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Austrian land phase, Feb '07

Thus spake Michael Gorman:

> >1I Posen -- drop 1M --> Wittenburg ($1)
>

> It's not possible for this corps to have more than 1m factor in it.
>
> Austria generated 29 manpower in December and deployed two corp in
> January.  One corps had 12 militia, 24 manpower, and fought at
> Breslau.  The other corps dropped one factor at Glogau and now is dropping
> one at Posen, 4 manpower.  That's all the factors that could have been
> placed in January leaving no factors for it to move to Wittenburg with.

Nate says:

"If it thinks messages from the list are spam would it reject them, or
would it just take them in and they would disappear into the ether?  I'm
wondering if I didn't accidentally mark EiA messages as spam, but I
didn't have time to check last night.

What do you think about the new orders?  I'd failed to note in my log
that I'd dropped that factor off in Glogau last turn and that I only had
one at Posen."

As a group, we seem unusually prone to computer problems. Or computers are
prone to problems. One of those.

In the interests of getting going again, I think I can say that Nate will
resolve the problem by not placing a garrison at Posen.

--
J.