Nate Ellefson on Mon, 16 May 2005 19:49:28 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Pong!

Alright, using advanced failure analysis techniques, which is to say I
waited a bit and didn't get my own message to the list in my inbox, I
have deduced that there is a problem of some sort.  Ducky.  I'll talk
with Joel about it.

Actually, this is as good a time as any to inform the group that I'm
going to be traveling for business and pleasure for a little over two
weeks starting this Friday, so I'm going to have to turn operations over
to Joel during that time, and maybe the best thing to do would be to
turn it over now to get things moving again.  We'll discuss.  Joel, I'm
cc'ing this to you; please forward it to the list in case there is also
a problem on the sending side.

Nate