Michael Gorman on Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:21:44 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] Austrian Land Phase, Dec. '06

At 08:17 AM 3/10/2005, you wrote:
It would seem I've been operating the whole time on a misunderstanding
about where depots can and cannot be placed.  Interesting that I
apparently haven't broken the rule before.

So it looks like if I replace the depot at Ulm and move the depot NE of
Kassel to Frankfurt I should be fine.  That will increase my expenses by
$8, to $39 for the month.

The corps at Lyon will stay in place.

As long as you have the extra $8 that works just fine. I wasn't sure how much cash you'd set aside so didn't know how big an issue that would turn out to be.