Napoleon on Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:11:02 -0600 (CST)

[eia] Question

Hi All,

I am new to this list and am hoping this is a forum for discussing
EIA. If it is not, I apologise and would appreciate being directed to
a site that can help.

In case this is OK, I would like to ask a question in regards to the rules.

Situation:
I am playing ia a game of EIA as Spain. And there seems so many rules that are
not clearly defined in this game.Does someone know if the following
has been addressed in the past.

Austria, with an Army only ( no fleets available either it's own or
with an ally ) declared war on the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.

As Spain, I won control of the minor country.
Austria attacked Naples and conquered Naples straigt away.
The Austrian army has not been able to cross into Sicily as the Sicilian
fleet ( still under my control ) is blocking the crossing arrows.

As the Austrians are not permitted to cross into Sicily, does this
constitute a "Lapse of War" and Sicily becomes a Spanish conquered
minor, or is Sicily already under Austrian control as Naples has
fallen?

The special rules that govern Naples/Sicily do not seem to be specific.

Thank you.

PG