Joel Uckelman on Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:12:25 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Amended political orders

Thus spake "Nate Ellefson":
> I'm confused; doesn't rule 4.4.2.1, which states "A major power may not
> sue for peace to another major power that does not have forces within
> the suing home nation's borders unless, at the same time, it sues for
> peace to _all_ major powers with which it is at war." mean that since
> Prussia doesn't have forces within France, Jim can't sue Mike for peace
> without also suing me?

France's orders as they were sent aren't legal, by the rule you cite. There
are no Prussian-controlled corps in France proper, and there is an Austrian
controlled corps at Lyon.

--
J.