J.J. Young on Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:42:00 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] French phase

Since crossing the river into an enemy-occupied space costs an additional
movement point (7.3.1.3.2), the forage rolls for the corps S of Soissons
still come out as 4-, 3-, 3-, 3-.  So the second corps there loses -1
factor, and the third corps -3 factors.  This will change the forces
remaining for the slaughter of the British corps, and I'm interested to know
if the two additional factors lost are I, C, or Gd.

-JJY

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Helle" <jhelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "public list for an Empires in Arms game" <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 8:35 PM
Subject: [eia] French phase

> Sorry for the confusion, guys.  Currently I show the force s/o Soissons
losing two factors due to foraging.  However, I still need to roll for the
fourth corps moving to s/o Soissons and for the corps besieging Turin.  I
will send these out tonight along with my siege rolls.  The force moving to
s/o Soissons did intentionally cross the river rather than move through a
"three" space.  And the corps at Soissons did not modify their forage roll
so that they could besiege the city if need be.  Substitute the forage roll
for Zurich for Milan instead.  Hope this clears things up.