James Helle on Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:35:53 -0600 (CST)

[eia] French phase

Sorry for the confusion, guys.  Currently I show the force s/o Soissons losing two factors due to foraging.  However, I still need to roll for the fourth corps moving to s/o Soissons and for the corps besieging Turin.  I will send these out tonight along with my siege rolls.  The force moving to s/o Soissons did intentionally cross the river rather than move through a "three" space.  And the corps at Soissons did not modify their forage roll so that they could besiege the city if need be.  Substitute the forage roll for Zurich for Milan instead.  Hope this clears things up.

JRH