Michael Gorman on Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:34:27 -0600 (CST)

[eia] Napoleonic Naval Site

I was looking around for an online copy of the Royal Navy Lists for the Napoleonic Era and while I've only found a complete list for 1805, the site has a great listing of Naval losses for a long period and for several nations. You can really see the intensity of the commerce war and also the dominance of the British in actions involving anything of the Frigate class and higher.

http://www.pbenyon.plus.com/Naval.html

Thought you might like it,
Mike