J.J. Young on Sun, 12 Dec 2004 06:38:38 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] control animation

Prussia declared war on Sweden/Finland in March, 1805, and France gained
control.  Britain conquered Sweden/Finland at the end of May, 1805, and
ceded Finland to Russia in the June, 1805 economic phase.

Spain declared war on Tunisia in March, 1805, and Britain gained control.
Spain conquered Tunisia at the end of May.

Britain declared war on the Two Sicilies in June, 1805, and France gained
control.  Britain conquered the Two Sicilies at the end of July, 1805.

Spain declared war on Portugal in June, 1805, and Turkey gained control.
Spain conquered Portugal at the end of October, 1805.

Spain conquered Algeria at the end of June, 1805.

Spain declared war on Tripolitania in July, 1805, and Turkey gained control.
Spain conquered Tripolitania at the end of August, 1805.

I hope this helps.

-JJY