Nate Ellefson on Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:22:48 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] Austrian economic phase, June '06

We reviewed my position at the start of this last turn.  I'll paste in
what had gone on then, which starts at the beginning of the quarter, and
what's happened since:

Starting at lowest 7, +3 for First Battle of Dresden, +4 for siezing
control of minors, +3 for minors gained by French instability, +1 in the
siege of Brussels, -1 for DoW on Kleves.

On top of that, I'd missed +1 for the Battle of Paris, which put me at
the high 11 at the start of my movement phase in June.  After that, I
was +1 for the Battle of Mainz, and +1 for the Battle of Brussels.

If you have something that *I've* missed let me know, but nothing else
was pointed out when it came up earlier.