Michael Gorman on Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:03:02 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Prussian Land Phase

At 02:04 AM 11/24/2004, you wrote:
Depot Removal: Kustrin
Depot Creation: Minden, Magdeburg, Dresden ($3)
1I at Lubeck moves to Minden ($0.5)
1I at Berlin drops off 1I, moves to Magdeburg and picks up 4 of the 5 factors and then on to Hannover. ($1)
Blucher and 3I corps move to Hannover ($3)
The last infantry corps at Kustrin moves to Dresden and lays siege ($0.5)
The Poland Corps holds (f/a)

Saxon corps forages on a 2-

Total Cost: $8

Various battle possibilities will spawn from this but really should wait until the Austrians have also moved so everyone knows where everyone else is.

Mike
Had a brain fart when I was writing these and did things out of order. The Kustrin depot needs to remain on the board as it is the depot that is the supply source for placing the depot at Dresden. The Magdeburg depot can take over as the source after this turn, but the Kustrin one needs to be remain on the board.

Mike