Michael Gorman on Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:04:58 -0600 (CST)

[eia] Prussian Land Phase

Depot Removal: Kustrin
Depot Creation: Minden, Magdeburg, Dresden ($3)
1I at Lubeck moves to Minden ($0.5)
1I at Berlin drops off 1I, moves to Magdeburg and picks up 4 of the 5 factors and then on to Hannover. ($1)
Blucher and 3I corps move to Hannover ($3)
The last infantry corps at Kustrin moves to Dresden and lays siege ($0.5)
The Poland Corps holds (f/a)

Saxon corps forages on a 2-

Total Cost: $8

Various battle possibilities will spawn from this but really should wait until the Austrians have also moved so everyone knows where everyone else is.

Mike