Kyle H on Sat, 20 Nov 2004 07:04:57 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] French Land Phase- May 1806

Jim wrote:
I calculated all forage values at worst case, but the corps at Brussels,
Hanover, and Kassel may actually forage better if the Coalition forces are
able to retire and choose to do so.  It is my understanding that these
forages will take place prior to declaration of combat and retiring.

    Yes, since foraging takes place prior to combat declarations, your corps
will forage at the values you called "worst case".  Even if those corps that
are able choose to retire, this choice will not affect your forage values.

kdh